today I experienced some strange issue with a friend.
we both see each others but every 15 seconds (precisely 15 seconds) he lose me.
I made a routine in script.js to resubscribe on ice failed so immediately subscribe me again.
this goes on and on
- Going p2p, this doesn’t happens
- No error or whatever in licode logs
- Another pc in same connection in his office -> same result
- the connection, is blazing fast and stable while connected
- I never failed a subscription of his video
- At some point, during a test, he doesn’t lose me anymore and the connection went stable
- I am using twilio service for turn/stun server
- Never happened before, only happens with his office connection
- He’s using skype and zoom regularly
- I tried both nicer and libnice -> same result
Obviously it seems a firewall inbound issue.
What I am not able to explain is why in p2p this doesn’t happens.
Am I configuring something wrong?
config.erizo.minport = 0; // default value: 0
config.erizo.maxport = 0; // default value: 0
Is this ok? or there is something I can tune?
Maybe an ipv6 issue?
Do you need something specific to debug this issue? I made some screen at webrtc:internals
This is so weird