NAT problem, ICE failed on most client

I’ve deployed the Licode server with a public IP. However it seems to work
on some client’s network (Only works on FULL Cone NAThttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
)
Further investigation shows that the ICE request from server cannot send
back to client and ICE will enter FAILED state.

I solved this problem by editing the file NiceConnection.cpp andadding

nice_agent_set_remote_credentials(agent_, (guint) 1, ufrag, passwd);

before

nice_agent_set_remote_candidates(agent_, (guint) 1, compId, candList);

And the Libnice seems to work perfectly fine :slight_smile:

Regards,
Terry

Good to know Wasin!! Thanks for the info! We’'l proceed to change the error.

Cheers,
Javier.On 18 November 2013 04:22, Wasin Thiengkunagrit wasin.th@gmail.com wrote:

I’ve deployed the Licode server with a public IP. However it seems to work
on some client’s network (Only works on FULL Cone NAThttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_address_translation
)
Further investigation shows that the ICE request from server cannot send
back to client and ICE will enter FAILED state.

I solved this problem by editing the file NiceConnection.cpp andadding

nice_agent_set_remote_credentials(agent_, (guint) 1, ufrag, passwd);

before

nice_agent_set_remote_candidates(agent_, (guint) 1, compId, candList);

And the Libnice seems to work perfectly fine :slight_smile:

Regards,
Terry

–
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“lynckia” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to lynckia+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.